Employment at Doorway to Recovery:
If you have a passion for helping men and women in addiction recovery and are looking for employment, Doorway to Recovery could use your help! The Doorway to Recovery is a 501(c)3, faith based organization that has been helping men and women overcome their addiction to drugs/alcohol through traditional recovery methods (AA, NA) and faith based methods (Celebrate Recovery, Life Recovery Bible Studies) since 2002. As we grow in our service to the community, we are tackling issues other than just drugs and alcohol, but helping people with all hurts, habits, and hang-ups. If you are looking to gain experience in the recovery field, feel free to contact us at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 248-987-2696. Check out the current opportunities at Doorway to Recovery below:
- Grant Writer:
- Seeking funding for various programs (IOP, Relapse Prevention, and Life Recovery Programs)
- Must have knowledge of researching for grants, answering R.F.P.’s, and budgeting spreadsheets.
- Licensed Master Social Worker:
- Needed LMSW for Intensive Outpatient Program, Outpatient Program, and one-on-one social work
- Individual must possess ability to bill insurance and Medicaid.