The Doorway to Recovery’s
Sober Living Program Rules
During your intake, you will be given a copy of The Doorway to Recovery’s program and housing rules. You are required to read the entire booklet during the intake and sign the last page noting that you’ve read and understand the rules.
A brief overview of Program Rules:
– Must attend all meetings, functions, and events held with DTR
– Overnight passes are available after 30 days in the program.
– If you are employed you are required to attend 6 recovery meetings per week. If you are unemployed you are required to attend 9 recovery meetings per week until employment is gained. Acceptable recovery meetings are:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Celebrate Recovery Meetings
- Life Recovery Functions
- Monday Doorway to Recovery Residential Meeting
- Weekly Doorway to Recovery House Meeting
- Up to ONE church service per week
– If you are unemployed you’ll have to follow our Work Search Program to gain employment within two weeks of your enrollment. We have roughly a 90% success rate of clients becoming employed within two weeks using our simple and effective structure.
– Obtain an AA, NA, or CR sponsor within two weeks.
– ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for the use of any drugs, alcohol, possession of any drugs and/or alcohol, inhalants, imitation drugs, designer drugs, weapons of any kind or size, pornography either digital or hard copy, physical violence, threatening or intimidating behavior and gestures, stealing, destruction of anyone’s items or property, sexual misconduct, racism, bigotry, harassment based on lifestyle choices, and any other uncomfortable, upsetting, or crude behavior regarding others, the program, and recovery in general. Should any of the mentioned be broken, you will be immediately discharged from The Doorway to Recovery and you will be asked to leave promptly.
– We strongly discourage any dating or relations between clients enrolled in The Doorway to Recovery.