The Doorway to Recovery’s
Women’s Sober Living Homes
The Doorway to Recovery’s Women’s Sober Living Homes offer safe, affordable, clean/sober places where women are able to work a stable recovery program and overcome their past substance abuse issues. We provide homes to aid in recovery, with the ultimate goal for every woman in our program to become a loving and responsible mother, wife,fiancé, sister, daughter, or friend. Through our Program Rules and Housing Rules, our women’s program participants keep their focus on their lives, to rebuild, restore, and heal, themselves and others. For information on entry into The Doorway to Recovery’s Program, visit our Admissions Page. Remember, The Doorway to Recovery is always open to you!
All Doorway to Recovery’s sober living homes are fully furnished, and offer the following amenities:
WiFi Internet, Cable Television, Land-line telephone access, appliances (including coffee maker and microwave), coffee, cream, sugar, toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, dish soap, all cookware, dishes, and silverware, trash bags, all household utilities, and various cleaning supplies.
The Doorway to Recovery’s currently operates the following women’s sober living homes. Click on a link below for house-specific information:
Livonia, MI – Westmore I
Livonia, MI – Westmore II
Redford, MI – Seminole House
The Doorway to Recovery’s home environments themselves foster the following:
– Safe, clean, sober and supportive lifestyle
– Structured living practice which allows everyone to concentrate on the 12 Steps of Recovery
– Encouragement for maintaining or seeking employment
– Encouragement for maintaining or repairing relationships with families and friends
– AA/NA meetings, open talks and Big Book studies in our homes
– Certified addiction counseling
– One-on-one therapy, group therapy, and I.O.P.
– Outside speakers in 12-Step Recovery sharing personal experiences and stories
– Recovery-oriented social events planned throughout the year including Spiritual Nights